Friday, February 20, 2009

I Know My Garden Was Here.

Well here it is, it's not a pretty sight. You might want to sit down and take a deep breath. I know what your thinking, (Irma, how could you let this happen). Where is your garden?
This all came about when I was in my "blue mood". I sort of just gave up. Did not have the energy to work in the garden every day like I should have. This is what happens when you become sluggish and everything just goes to pot. .......And even though I was soooo neglectful. Look what came out. Yes, I finally got carrots. My little neglected garden did not fail me.

I know its hard to tell because of all the weeds, but I still have another row of carrots to pull.
I guess I better get ready for tomorrow for some more weed pulling and, oh yes, some more carrots.
Hugs :)
Irma

No comments: