Monday, May 18, 2009

A Walk In The Enchanted Forest

We went to my favorite garden center this afternoon "The Enchanted Forest" and I found the cutest Fairy Garden. It even had a little swimming pool. The Fairy House is also sooooo cute. I think I would love to live there. In fact, I think I would love to have my back yard to look like this. It was just sooo relaxing walking around and seeing such beautiful flowers and all kinds of plants everywhere.
We were there to find blueberry plants and raspberry plants.


I was able to find a blueberry but no raspberry plants. I guess I will need to try their other location which is also just as beautiful.

We finally moved our girls out of the garage and into their temporary coop until we get the hen house built. We used our dog pen to get the girls set up. They were so funny just to watch. For the first day they did not want to get out of the cage at all.

They were all bunched up at the corner of the cage all day long, too scared of the new environment.



The next morning I found them all outside of their cage on the ground pecking their grass floor, which of course will soon be gone once they start scratching at it.



This is actually one of the boys (Julio Iglesias) Iggy for short.



I also received my Annie from my swap partner Betty. My little Annie is just tooo cute. Thanks Betty. I really enjoyed this Annie Swap.


Well, we're suppose to go fishing in the morning. I just hope we get up early enough, as they say early bird catches the worm, which in this case early fishermen catch the fish. Let's see what great fish story we come up with.
Hugs :)
Irma






4 comments:

Eclectic Chic Style said...

I love that little fairy garden, and all your pictures. Sounds like a fun day. Hope you have a great day today too.
♥ Teresa

Anonymous said...

Aaawww I would love to visit the fairy garden. It looks so cute - who know I may even get to meet some fairies LoL

Eggs In My Pocket said...

What a pretty place! I just love your chickens! Blessings,Kathleen

Cindy said...

Gorgeous garden place! Looks like they have some (healthy, as opposed to half the dead stuff one finds at Home Depot) great plants and flowers. Love the little fairy village....that wee tiny blue bench - adorable!

-c
yappingcat