Thursday, August 22, 2013

Good to be Back!

Well, it sure has been some time since I have blogged. Lately I've been busy just looking at Pinterest. It is sooooo addicting. I'm now starting to get ready for fall. I'm taking out all of my Halloween decorations and deciding where everything needs to be. I also want to start my fall garden. My chickens have dwindled down to 7 hens, hopefully I will get some more but we will need a bigger chicken coop. I tried a new recipe which  my whole family has requested I bake again. Here it is:

PECAN PIE MUFFINS- makes 12 muffins

1 cup chopped pecans
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup all purpose flour
2 large eggs
1 1/3 cup butter, melted

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place paper liners in muffin tin and spray with canola oil.
In large bowl combine pecans, brown sugar and flour. Mix and make a well.
In separate bowl beat the eggs until foamy. Add melted butter and stir to combine well. Pour the egg mixture into well of flour mixture. Stir until moistened.  Spoon batter into the cup liners. Bake until toothpick comes out clean.  About 20 min.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Hi Irma!! It's good to see you're back. Your recipe sounds yummy. I'm off to the kitchen to give it a try!! Thank you for sharing.