Sunday, March 29, 2009

~~PAY IT FORWARD~~

Pay It Forward



I'm finally getting my chance to jump in and join
PIF thanks to
Crafting in Tataville
If you also want to join in, but haven't had the
opportunity to yet,
then this invitation is for you!
Here's how Pay It Forward works:
I've signed up with Crafting in Tataville
and committed to send the next 3 people who sign
up here with me on my blog a handmade item
and goodie package within 365 days.
By accepting my invitation, YOU agree to Pay It
Forward to the next 3 people who sign up with you
(on your blog) and send them something within 365
days.
Want to join the fun and Pay It Forward?
I'd love to have you sign up
with me!!!
Please leave a contact email so I can confirm the
details with you.
Let's keep the PIF going strong!
Hugs, Irma

No comments: