I've been tagged! Yes, I've been tagged by sweet Deanna of Timeless Things http://myloveaffairwiththriftshops.blogspot.com . Deanna has a great blog where she shows all of her great thrifty finds during her travels around the great City of San Antonio which happens to be my home town! I always enjoy going to visit her blog as I feel close to home every time I visit.
Now for the good stuff. This is what I have to do:
List 8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
1. Going to San Antonio the end of April (Yippee!)
2. Hoping to meet up with Deanna of Timeless Things and Patricia of Vintage Linens
3. Going thrifting with my Mom, Aunt and Sister.
4. Getting my chicken coop built for my girls and the boys (Elvis & Julio)
5. Getting my greenhouse built
6. Cleaning out my cottage so that the remolding of my craft room can begin.
7. Getting my white picket fence and arbor built.
8. Completing the landscaping and garden rooms I hope to one day have.
List 8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Fed the girls and boys and Tipper
2. Planted more seeds in peat pots
3. Tried to get more items tagged for our Citywide Garage Sale coming up this Saturday.
4. Cooked Enchiladas and Spanish Rice
5. Cleaned the bathroom
6. Washed some clothes (well I mean I put them in the washer)
7. Washed dishes (Here again, I put them in the dishwasher)
8. Worked some more on my Raggedy Ann Doll for the swap I'm in.
List 8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Roller Skate
2. Play the piano
3. Play the Harp
4. How to read crochet instructions without getting confused
5. Paint beautiful roses
6. Grow beautiful roses
7. Travel to Egypt
8. Speak Japanese
List 8 Shows I Am Currently Watching:
1. Dancing With the Stars
2. The Closer
3. Saving Grace
4. In Plain Sight
5. The View
6. Law & Order
8. CSI Miami
Whew! that took some thinking. Now, I'm suppose to list people I want to tag to do this, soooo, if your game, I'm tagging whoever wants to play.
This was fun Deanna.
2 years ago