My first Tag, Yipee!
I've been tagged by Michelle of http://faeriedustdreams-michelle.blospot.com/ . (She is also hosting a Craft Space Challenge. Please visit her blog for details.)
The rules for the Tag are as follows:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six weird things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six others and let them know they've been tagged.
So, here are my six weird/things/habits or quirks:
1. I love to watch scarry movies knowing that I will not be able to sleep at night.
2. I love to buy craft/decorating/cookbooks, really all kinds of books and magazines, I think I have enough to open a bookstore.
3. I love to eat tuna salad sandwiches with ice cold chocolate mik.
4. I love the smell of new tires. When I was expecting my youngest son I use to make my DH take me to Sears Tire Center just to go smell the new tires. My doctor said I was a first on smelling new tire cravings he had heard of. (PS, I still love the smell of new tires, weird, huh.)
5. I always put on one sock and shoe and then put on the other sock and shoe. That way, I at least have one foot ready in case I should ever need to run out in a hurry, I'm half prepared. Does that make any sense?
6. I like to eat buttered popcorn with chocolate kisses. If you haven't tried it you should, great combination.
So, I now would like to tag:
1. Kat @ http://katsbellaarte.blogspot.com
2. Vickie @ http://sandflatfarm.blogspot.com
3. Jackie @ http://littlecasa.blogspot.com
4. Rosa @ http://stripesandrosecottage.blogspot.com
5. Laurie @ http://momof2roses.blogspot.com
6. Linda @ http://lindajos.blogspot.com
2 years ago