Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Memory is Just Fine!


I have been working on the birthday card for Karla's Great Aunt Caroline who will be turning 100 yrs old. This is the first time I will be making a card and I'm so excited about trying this craft. I guess this will be my first practice as I will then be making the cards for the swap also hosted by Karla and Beth.
I'm just a slow learner at this time. I'm still battling with how to post on my sidebar (ex: the above pic, I wanted to add to my sidebar, don't know HOW, Uggh!) and how to post the pictures with writing underneath each picture instead of showing all the pictures at one time and then having the write up underneath. Soooo, if anyone can help me out, please contact me. I tried to post a picture and my computer said my memory was low. Now what is up with that! I am starting to get burned out again. My computer should not be complaining to me about his memory (noticed I said He cause surely its not a She, as we know all us women have great memories, Ok, I'll give HE some credit as He is the one posting my words.
I guess I'll have to sleep on this again, I do seem to accomplish more in the morning. Until tomorrow.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Don't feel bad, Irma, sometimes I can't get anything on my blog to work right, either. It's very frustrating!
I love your blog! Thanks for stopping by my place and leaving a comment- it's so nice to meet new people!

Lori said...

Hi Irma:) your card is lovely, thanks for coming over to see mine too...now: to put the card on your sidebar, go to customize...add a picture and upload {i always have the images on my desktop so i can find them easily} as for the posting of pics and writing here is what i do: upload all the pictures for the post first, in the opposite order of where i want them to be {picures to be shown last are loaded first} THEN i add the text, you will have to drag your pictures down a little bit by scrolling so that you can have text above the first pic, then when you are ready for your first pic, you just drag it up and etc for the rest of the post...hope this helps!!!

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

Thanks for your your help Lori. I will need to give it a try.

Hugs:)
Irma