Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Going On a Field Trip!

Going to San Antonio for a few days. Will return back on Friday. My auntie will be coming to whisk me away for a few days. I will also get to visit with mom and my sister and have a great girls outing. We will go to the thrifts stores and craft malls and most likely play Scrabble til the wee hours of the night. My auntie always wins!! The one time I beat her she said " I can't believe you won! I always win, what went wrong? " My sister now holds the winner's crown in Scrabble and of course my aunt said, " I can't believe she won, I always win, what went wrong? Ha ha ha, she's a riot. Love her. She will one day rule again and we will place the Scrabble crown on her head. The Scrabble kingdom will be her domain again. (Now that's an idea, I need to make a Scrabble Crown)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hope you have a wonderful time! Maybe you will be the Scrabble Queen this time!! ;-)

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I'd love to have a scrabble crown!!